Home Contact Cart

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We've Moved to Paradise & Lime Rikee Designs


As most of you know I recently moved for the first time in 18 years. I'm still not unpacked and hope to get the majority of that done before our housewarming party on July 4th. I was so excited by moving because for the first time in my life I ordered some "moving" cards. I didn't want some cards that I could pick up at Target... I wanted cute ones to help show my excitement. If I had time I might have went with creating my own, but I haven't had much in the way of time since I moved in April. So, instead I went with a creation by Lime Rikee Designs.

When I found out my friend, Barb was opening up her own personalized photocard business, I took a look hoping to find some "we've moved" cards. Sure enough I found a Moving subcategory and picked out my favorite one: Moved to Paradise. I picked out my selections (I went with the pebble texture (love it!) and adding my information. Within hours, Barb had emailed me my proof and within days I had my beautiful cards within my hands!!

I started (finally!) passing them out at my birthday celebration last week end (figured I would save a little on postage :-) and I have been getting compliments left and right. Everyone loves them!!

If you are in need of your own custom photocards or invititations I highly recommend Lime Rikee Designs. Maybe next year I'll have a birthday party here at home and use them to make my birthday invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment