Home Contact Cart

Friday, June 11, 2010

Been Busy...

Wow! Its been awhile since I last posted on this blog. I need to stop neglecting it so much. I opened up my site, whimsicalcharms.com to wholesaling last April and have been busy fulfilling some larger orders. Don't worry, I still love every order my site receives, big or small. I thought I would share a few pictures of the order that I just mailed off yesterday. Yay! I actually took the time to take some pictures. This order was for a total of 56 various charms. My client bought a selection of Scrabble tile, glass, and bottle cap charms. She also purchased a few of my .995 handstamped charms that I currently do not have available to the public, but it is coming soon. I just need to have the time to put the collection up on the site. Its hard to imagine how much work goes into running a website. Some days it could be little overwhelming, but since its a labor of love... it makes it all worth it!





Isn't this Whimsical Owl just adorable?




No comments:

Post a Comment