Home Contact Cart

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale






Yay! Its Cyber Monday! Frantically looking for the perfect gift for Christmas for that hard to shop for person? My already affordable prices are discounted an additional 20% off when you use the discount code: CM2009. Hurry, this sale ends tonight and Christmas is just around the corner! To guarantee Christmas delivery you would need to order by December 2nd. This allows me enough time to complete your custom order and the post office to delivery to you.

If you are purchasing my Christmas Earrings only than they will ship the next day (Mon-Fri).

Remember, shipping is still FREE for USPS 1st Class Mail. If you would like to upgrade to USPS Priority Mail, just let me know and I can send you an invoice for the additional shipping cost.







No comments:

Post a Comment