Home Contact Cart

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Couple of Weeks


Thank you to everyone that entrusted me with creating your Christmas gifts this year! Its been a busy couple of weeks. I just completed my last big order of the season Friday morning and mailed it out Priority Mail. Luckily it is only going about 15 miles. Here's a picture of the gifts, 1 Mother's Photo Bracelet featuring Swarovski(r) Austrian Crystals and Silver Plated Pewter Charms and Sterling Silver components and 6 Photo Key Rings featuring Swarovski(r) Austrian Birthstone Crystals. I just love making these gifts! I've been so busy, that I haven't had time to add the birthstone charms to my website, www.photodesigngifts.com. If you are interested in ordering one, the pewter keyrings with birthstone charms are only $14.95.



No comments:

Post a Comment