Home Contact Cart

Sunday, November 8, 2009





Wow! Its almost time for Christmas!! Okay, so at least I waited until after Halloween to announce this. LOL For specialty web boutiques like mine, now really is the time to be ordering your custom made jewelry pieces to guarantee that you have them in time for Christmas.

I am only able to guaranteed Christmas delivery if your custom photo jewelry is ordered before December 1st. This guarantees that I have enough time to create your one of a kind jewelry and mail it out to you in plenty of time. I personally like to have all orders completed in in the mail by December 10th, so that both my clients and I are not biting our nails hoping the package gets there in time.

Okay, on a happier note, aren't these Christmas Light earrings and bracelets the cutest? I like them so much that I will be wearing them starting Black Friday! These both are available to purchase on my website, www.photodesigngifts.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment