Home Contact Cart

Monday, January 25, 2010

N is for Noemi



I needed to make someone special for my wonderful assistant (from my day job, Super Mex Catering), Noemi. Without her, I don't know what I would do. I also had a request to come up with something different for earrings... well, I'm all for killing two birds with one stone (as long as they don't hurt a live bird LOL).


These gorgeous flower earring earrings is what I came up with. I think they are so pretty. The other pictures are to show how the look changes with by using different Swarovski Austrian Crystal colors in the center. Besides the Austrian Crystal the earrings were made with sterling silver and German glass beads for the flower petals.



For Noemi I also made her the dragonfly scrabble pendant. Like me, Noemi's favorite insect is a dragonfly... so, of course, she loved it! ... or at least she told me that she loved it. LOL To accent the scrabble tile pendant I made a complimentary charm out of sterling silver, Swarovski Austrian Crystals (Crystal 2 x AB and Rose). I love this so much, I might have to make one for me! :-)



I then packaged it in a cute favor tin with crinkle shred and a Whimsical Charms label on the bottom.




No comments:

Post a Comment