Home Contact Cart

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Earrings Earrings Earrings...


Here are some new earrings that I have been working on this week. First up is a pair of earrings made with abalone and lava beads that I accented with sterling silver and a 4mm Swarovski Austrian Crystal.



I then used the lava beads and wire wrapped with sterling silver three 4mm Swarovski Austrian Crystal in Amethyst. Taking it one step further I also have added the option to add on one 6mm Swarovski Austrian Crystal as well.



My favorite earring design of the week is the addition of my Whimsical Earrings to match the rest of the collection. If you want to take it up a step I have the Whimsical Earrings Deluxe that includes an extra five 4mm crystals to give it a little more funk! Isn't the Swarovski Austrian Crystal AB butterfly just gorgeous? This collection just makes me smile. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment