Home Contact Cart

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Whimsical Mother's Photo Bracelet







Recently I needed to make one of my closest friends a gift to help welcome her new baby, "5". Since this was her 2nd baby she didn't want a baby shower or gifts, but I couldn't not give her anything. So, since I'm in the process of trying to make samples for my new jewelry collection, Whimsical Charms I decided to make her a non-traditional sterling silver Mother's bracelet for her to showcase her family. I took these pictures quickly before giving her the bracelet, so I think I'll have to sneak over to her house sometime soon and take some better pictures.

The bracelet has 4 pewter picture charms to showcase her family (one each of the kids solo, one of them together and one of the parents together). The Swarovski Austrian Crystals represent the family's birthstones. I then handstamped on sterling silver the family's name.

Carmen loved the bracelet so much that she ended up ordering 3 matching keyrings (one for each Grandmother and one of herself). I hope you enjoy the bracelet as much as she did.

This design is coming soon to www.photodesigngifts.com

1 comment:

  1. Your work is amazing. It's no wonder she loved it. I really love how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete