Home Contact Cart

Wednesday, October 14, 2009




I had fun this past week end learning to make PMC (Precious Metal Clay) jewelry. Once "fired" the PMC ends up being 99.9% Fine Silver. Here are a few pictures of what I made. I had the most trouble with the butterfly pendant. But I really love how the daisy pendant came out and I'm already wearing mine and Leighton's thumbprints. Look how much bigger his thumbprint is than mine! The Swarovski Austrian Crystals are made with our birthstones, Crystal and Alexandrite (aka Light Amethyst). The chain and other findings are sterling silver. I can't wait to start offering Fingerprint / Pawprint jewelry in my store. Coming soon....

Don't forget that I have a giveaway going on with MySEOGal's 1st Blog Hop. Clock on THIS post for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment