Home Contact Cart

Friday, February 18, 2011

Candejo's Creations is Having a 5 Year Anniversary Sale!

As some of you know, I belong to an online message board, Best of Boards (aka BoB) and we have an auction site on there. Our most successful seller on there is Candice, artist, creator, designer, manufacturer of Candejo's Creations. Candice started her business selling on the BoB auction 5 years ago! Wow, how time flies. You can see what she currently has for sale here: Candejo's auctions.



Candejo's Creations is having a 5th Anniversary Sale. You can read more about it on her blog. For my part, because I want to win one of her handcrafted clutches, I'm writing this post which includes the following review. :-)



Through the years, I have purchased from Candice purses, tons of purses.. sewn purses, felted purses, knitted purses... lots of purses. LOL Here is a couple of pictures of my gorgeous nieces from a birthday party a few years ago. These purses were purchased before the current CPSIA laws took effect. Sadly, Candice no longer makes kids items because of the moronic law (but that's another argument for another day). Luckily, these two girls were lucky enough to to enjoy their purses for many years... and look what the best thing for the purse is... and place to hold your pinata stash!



I've also bought from Candice lots of her Magic Slippers... and they do keep your feet warm. As a matter of fact, I need to go shopping soon and purchase some of them. One of the problems with our new home is the hardwood floors are sooo cold in the mornings. Even here in California!

Everything I've ever purchased I've been happy with and I love how she always ships everything right away. Great customer service is definitely something I look for in a seller when I'm purchasing online. I have met Candice a few times in person and she's a lot of fun and it s hows in her work!

Don't forget to check our her blog, Candejo's Creations Blog and find out all the different ways you can enter to win one of her unique homemade creations. Enjoy! Check back daily since she is doing a total of 5 giveaways. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment