Home Contact Cart

Sunday, May 10, 2009


Opps! I forgot to show you the cute gift box that I made to give the pendant in! I realized at the last minute that I didn't have a gift box ready to go. I thought about just putting it in a organza bag and giving it to her that way, but considering my sister, Mama Kat is also my leader... what would be the fun in that? So, I quickly made her this cute box using the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (page 193 in the catalog) and the Box #2 die (page 194). I used the Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper (page 158). For the embellishment, I cut a Stampin' Up Simple Flower die cut (p. 202) out of Baja Breeze cardstock and attached it with a Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button (p. 176). To finish the look I tied a Chocolate Chip ribbon (p. 179) around the box. It took me less than 5 minutes to make the perfect gift box! Best part, everything was color coordinated! Because Stampin' Up! is kind enough to tell us what colors are showcased in the Designer Series Paper, I knew what cardstock and color of button to use!

Images (c) Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment